Search This Blog

Thursday, March 5, 2015

Essential Oil Allergy Trio Blend



   I know much of the country still has winter weather bombarding them but living in sunny, warm Arizona our Spring has pretty much started. With that being said the trees, plants and flowers are starting to blossom bringing with it our dreaded allergy season.

    The Allergy Trio was the oil blend that was my turning point and made me a believer in essential oils. I, along with everyone else in my house suffer from seasonal allergies. Spring time is horrible in my house for allergies. I was taking all kinds of over the counter medications for allergies and nothing really worked. Finally, I said “there’s got to be something else I can try.”

    I searched online and found the Essential Oil Allergy Trio recipe. I headed up to Sprouts and purchased these 3 little miracle workers, which were fairly inexpensive ($5-$8 each) along with a diffuser and made the mixture. Holy moly, within 10 minutes of it diffusing my nose opened up! I could breathe!! I asked my daughter (3 yrs old) how her stuffy nose was and she said, “It’s good mommy, I’m not stuffy.”
                
    We ended up having to leave the house that evening and within an hour of being away from the diffuser/home we both were stuffy again. However, I didn't apply on my chest or feet but I do now if I have to leave the house and can’t bring my diffuser along!

Three simple essential oils changed allergy season in my house and made me a believer in them! I hope it helps you too!



Essential Oil Allergy Trio Blend
Lavender
Lemon
Peppermint
*equal parts of each. 

I typically measure out 1 tbsp of each.

Application


Diffuse, mix with a carrier oil and rub on feet, chest, forehead and behind your ears. You can also purchase a diffuser necklace. It’s similar to a locket and has a small cotton pad you apply a few drops to. I have also seen leather bracelets that you can put a few drops on to inhale when needed. 

**UPDATE**

See the following LINK for additional information on using Essential Oils for Allergy Season. 

Also, see the LINK here to track the pollen count in your particular area. 

Disclaimer:The information on this site is for educational purposes only. It is not intended to diagnose or prescribe any of these products for you or your family. In the case of illness you should contact your health care professional. In no instances shall the owner of this website or its affiliates be responsible or liable for any damages whatsoever resulting in connection with the use of this information, products, or its publication. The decision to use any information from this site is the sole responsibility of the reader.

4 comments:

  1. I needed this one. Allergies are crazy this time of year. Thx.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Revitalize your body, mind and soul with the help of essential oils. For over 5000 years, these oils have been used by people to improve their health and vitality. If you really want to treat your skin or hair, then simply choose chakra essential oil blends.

    ReplyDelete